<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 28, 2005

So, hurricane Katrina begins to pound LA....

Due to the already mounting death toll, and the billions upon billions of dollars in damages, I think this is definitely a world emergency, we have donated billions to less....So, I expect EVERY nation, especially the ones who complain incessantly about us and our lack of support for other international emergencies (which we donate more to every single one than all other nations combined), send us AID!!! food, shelter, doctors, and especially monetary...those who match in % to us what....UK did to the tsunami victims for example, will then be in our good graces and we will be pleased to tolerate any insults they have towards us and our relief spending and world policing....

I expect no foreign aid...in fact, I expect them to be laughing at us...and to them, I give the proverbial hypocracy award.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?